Course Plan & Objectives
By the end of this course, students will be familiar with and able to demonstrate their knowledge of:
1. The structure of the test.
2. Grading criteria.
3. Test components
4. Speaking Part: 3 parts/topics/key linking and transition words/strategy
5. Writing: 2 tasks/approach/key linking and transition words/strategy
6. Reading: text structure/types of questions/themes/strategy
7. Listening: listening structure/types of questions/topics/strategy
8. Students' own strong and not so strong points and strategy for improvement
9. Personal Goals
10. Relaxation strategy (for Speaking module)
11. The connection between the core IEP classes and successful passing IELTS or TOEFL test